- Able to provide better solutions encompassing multiple platforms and languages.
- Involved in corporate websites and studio websites development.
- Involve in all Iweb modules development discussion to build better systems, especially from technical programming / suggestions.
- Interpreting proposed solution requirements into technical solutions and approaches.
- Involved in user requirements gathering and preparing proposed solution & scheduling for user department approval and IT department approval before proceeding to implementations, testing and staging release
- QA/QC for all modules
- Documentation for assigned tasks
- Assisting testing on behalf of other team members whenever required, especially when enhancements requires more testers, especially in mobile responsive across multiple form factors (web, mobile, tablet, etc.) and browsers (firefox, chrome, safari, etc.)
- Troubleshooting on users issues, more across platforms and systems (python, PHP)
- Create resource for code development on python & PHP for internal IT team on developed system and app
- Web application programming, database design and development
- Development, Maintenance and Enhancement of PHP based ERP applications, dynamic corporate Responsive Websites, and cross-platform Mobile applications, supported with good quality Technical Documentation
- Knowledge on PhoneGap will be an additional advantage.
- Comfortable with LAMP/LEMP environment
- Good organization and communications skills, strong team player
- Capable of performing with minimal supervision
- Able to adopt new technologies readily
- At least 5 years related experiences
- Experienced in leading a team.
- Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese
- ONLY MALAYSIAN.